- This event has passed.
Tucson Young Professionals holds a monthly CEO Roundtable as an avenue of professional development for our members and the community. We ask our featured speaker(s) to candidly speak for 30-35 minutes about their story of successes, pitfalls and laughs on their journey to becoming a successful leader.
- Updates on the aerospace and space industry and what it means for Tucson
- The ONE THING that has gotten Ryan to where he is today, as advice for us
- 2-3 pivotal moments in Ryan’s leadership journey that provide lessons to apply
- We see the potential in Tucson – what can push us over the top and get us there? What is holding us back?
Details and Registration
- TYP Members: Free (Enter your email address as the promo code to reveal your free ticket)
- Community Members: $15
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm: CEO Speaker talk
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Q&A and Closing
About our Speaker
Prior to joining World View, Ryan served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Insitu, a pioneer in the design, development and manufacturing of unmanned aircraft systems for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance in military and commercial applications. Ryan brings over 20 years of experience in unmanned flight systems and aerial remote sensing to World View. In addition to his tenure at Insitu, Ryan previously led Raytheon’s Unmanned Systems Directorate of the Advanced Programs Division. He is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy, and a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
What is TYP?
Tucson Young Professionals is a group of young business and community leaders focused on the attraction, retention, and promotion of young professionals in Tucson. Together we create a voice to help impact the development and growth of Tucson. Welcoming ages 21-45.Learn more on our website and connect with us @tucsonyoungprofessionals on Facebook and Instagram.