- This event has passed.
Tucson Young Professionals holds a monthly CEO Roundtable as an avenue of professional development for our members and the community. We ask our featured speaker to candidly speak for 30 – 35 minutes about their lessons and advice for professional growth and community impact.
NOTE: As we remain committed to in-person events, we continually monitor the ebbs and flows of COVID-19. Please be advised for this event we may be requiring masks, unless eating/drinking. This will allow us to enjoy networking and our venue safely. Masks will be provided as needed. We will keep you updated with the latest health guidance as we approach the event.
- Updates on the Hispanic Market Outlook: Southern Arizona Report; information on the fast-growing Hispanic market including Purchasing Power, Housing, Education, Healthcare, Travel+Tourism., and what it means for Tucson
- The ONE THING that has gotten Rob to where he is today, as advice for us
- 2-3 pivotal moments in Rob’s leadership journey that provide lessons to apply
- We see the potential in Tucson – what can push us over the top and get us there? What is holding us back?
Details and Registration
- TYP Members: Free (Enter your email address as the promo code to reveal your free ticket)
- Community Members: $15
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Networking and Appetizers
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm CEO Speaker talk + Q&A
About our Speaker
The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce selected Rob Elias as president and chief executive officer in 2021.
Elias, who co-founded the Oro Valley Music Festival in 2015, has served various Tucson-based organizations in senior leadership capacities and ran for political office in 2019.
The mission of the Tucson Hispanic Chamber is to advocate for and provide services that help grow its members’ businesses.
What is TYP?
Tucson Young Professionals is a group of young business and community leaders focused on the attraction, retention, and promotion of young professionals in Tucson. Together we create a voice to help impact the development and growth of Tucson. Welcoming ages 21-45.Learn more on our website and connect with us @tucsonyoungprofessionals on Facebook and Instagram.