- This event has passed.
Tucson Young Professionals holds a monthly CEO Roundtable as an avenue of professional development for our members and the community. We ask our featured speaker(s) to candidly speak for 30-35 minutes about their story of successes, pitfalls and laughs on their journey to becoming a successful leader.
– Updates on the commercial real estate market and what it means for Tucson
– The ONE THING that has gotten Matt to where he is today, as advice for us
– 2-3 pivotal moments in Matt’s leadership journey that provide lessons to apply
– We see the potential in Tucson – what can push us over the top and get us there? What is holding us back?
Details and Registration
- TYP Members: Free (Enter your email address as the promo code to reveal your free ticket)
- Community Members: $15
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm: CEO Speaker talk
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Q&A and Closing
About our Speaker
Matt Siegel is Retail Functional Leader for the Pacific Southwest Division at CBRE, working closely with division leadership and the firm’s national retail leadership team to leverage CBRE’s industry-leading platform to grow the firm’s retail market share throughout the division.
Additionally, Matt serves as Managing Director of CBRE’s Tucson office, where he drives CBRE’s operations and strategy in alignment with the broader Arizona strategy led by Paul Komadina.
Matt joined CBRE in 2018 after managing the minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers professional baseball organization in Surprise, Arizona. Matt began his real estate career with NAI Robert Lynn in Dallas in 2006.
What is TYP?
Tucson Young Professionals is a group of young business and community leaders focused on the attraction, retention, and promotion of young professionals in Tucson. Together we create a voice to help impact the development and growth of Tucson. Welcoming ages 21-45.Learn more on our website and connect with us @tucsonyoungprofessionals on Facebook and Instagram.