- This event has passed.
About this Event
Join Tucson Young Professionals ‘ monthly membership information session “What’s Next?”
Monthly, we bring membership ambassadors and TYP board members and staff together to share:
1. What is TYP, and how do we lead Tucson’s future and shape what’s next?
2. What does a “month in a life” of a TYP member look like? What benefits, programs, services, and committee opportunities are there for you to take advantage of?
3. We’ll answer your questions!
4. New members will be matched with an ambassador to stay in touch with the first few months of membership.
We thank our sponsor partner, Gustavo L. Corte, Financial Advisor at RBC Wealth Management for his support of this monthly event.
Register on Eventbrite to receive the Zoom link!
- TYP Members and Community Members: Free
What is TYP?
Tucson Young Professionals is a group of young business and community leaders focused on creating an innovative, prosperous and inclusive Greater Tucson for young professionals. Together we create a voice to help impact the development and growth of Tucson. Welcoming ages 21-45.
Learn more on our website and connect with us @tucsonyoungprofessionals on Facebook and Instagram.