Why Join TYP?
TYP makes Tucson a better place for young professionals to live, work and play through professional events, mid-level career development programs and advocacy initiatives. By being the unified voice of our region’s young talent, we are bringing new ideas and perspectives to help Tucson experience positive development that benefits all. Our members are better prepared to grow in their careers, more connected within the community and have a stronger voice in shaping Tucson’s future. We lead that future, today!
All Tucson Young Professional Members receive the following benefits:
- Monthly TYP mixers at no cost, including free food and refreshments! Meet like-minded 21-45 year-olds in the city
- Free VIP admission to monthly CEO Roundtables, intimate gatherings with top CEOs and executives for professional development
- Priority purchase of discounted tickets to TYP events like our annual professional development conference ignite520!, TYP @ Eller MBA, Annual Golf Scramble, etc.
- Leadership opportunities to serve on a TYP committee and/or Board of Directors
- Future access to exciting programs under development currently, including site visits at some of the up-and-coming headquarters and office sites, like Hexagon, El Rio Cherrybell, Banner, etc., varying throughout the year, and the TYP Mentorship Program
- A monthly newsletter keeping Young Professionals in the loop on events, community news, and people making a difference
- Direct access and engagement with our community’s top business and civic leaders to help shape the initiatives and policies that will make Tucson a better place to live and work
We want you to speak up, make a difference, start a project, help a neighbor—whatever your passion may be, we are here to help you live it.
TYP memberships are considered non-refundable, but a refund request can be
made within 45 days of your transaction.