Tucson Young Professionals, with more than 650 members, is the largest membership organization representing all young professionals aged 21 to 45 in the greater Tucson region. As we continue to grow, bringing in new corporate group and individual members and developing and launching new programming, we are expanding our Board of Directors.
We have a working Board that both oversees our 2-person, part-time staff and high-level strategic goals, while also volunteering time and resources on committees to work towards our mission: to build community connections, foster personal and professional growth, and advocate for new ideas, perspectives, and policies that shape the future of our region.
We are seeking energetic, talented, and committed community members to join our Board of Directors. Our Board is hands-on, both tactical and strategic, and active in our membership.
Some key areas of focus, experience, or skills we are seeking are:
- Professional curriculum or training development experience
- Legal, Insurance professionals, or those with an understanding of consulting in best practices around liability
- Accounting and financial expertise
- Experience working with Foundations and/or 501c3’s
- Fundraising and grant writing experience
- Proposal writing, presentation and sales
- Marketing strategy, content creation, video production, and website development
If you are a servant-leader interested in applying your skills and passion to elevate and give voice to our community, apply here: https://www.tucsonyoungprofessionals.com/forms/board-interest-form/
We look forward to learning more about you!
Applications will be reviewed by April 9th and those who are moved forward to the interview process will be contacted by April 14th.